- The Guardian
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Women's Long Cape with Large Side Pleats and Zipper Closure
Command attention with The Guardian, an architectural cape that employs dynamic box pleats to create a sci-fi-esque style. Clean, long lines are juxtaposed with emphasized shoulders and a subtle collar reminiscent of a bow. A full zipper closure keeps the wearer as warm and dry as they are striking.
- Reinforced shoulder pads for structured look
- Zipper arm opening to allow for ventilation and mobility
- Zipper easily opened and closed from the inside
- Long length for leg coverage
- Neck hook for hanging
- Easy machine wash
- This cape is ideal if you are looking for a more exalted style
- Style with tall- or ankle boots, slim dress or wide leg trouser
- Versatile for day-to-night transitions
- This silhouette is ideal for light layering with thin puffer or knit sweater
- Shape allows for small cross body bag purse to be worn underneath
Care for your cape and it will care for you.
Even superheroes need a little TLC. Follow these care instructions to prolong the life of your cape.
- Keep your cape inside a garment bag when unworn.
- Hang it on a quality hanger.
- Should the garment surface get soaked in an intense shower, put the cape on a hanger to air dry naturally.
- MACHINE WASH COLD WITH MILD DETERGENT
- GENTLE CYCLE
- WASH SEPARATELY
- TUMBLE DRY ON LOW
- IRON ON LOW IF NEEDED
- DO NOT WRING, TWIST OR BLEACH
- DO NOT IRON MEMBRANE
- DO NOT IRON VEGAN LEATHER
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
Shell: Nylon / Elastane, Membrane & Backer: Polyester, Vegan Leather: PU & PES