- The Artiste
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Women's Poncho Cape with Large Bow Closure
The Artiste pays hommage to the free-spirited bohemians of the early 20th century. Featuring a striking bow, a classic poncho silhouette and a shorter length for freedom of movement, this style is traditionally modern and effortlessly eclectic.
- Mid-length for freedom of movement
- Inner cuffs for wrists to hold garment in place
- Double-breasted front closure with snaps
- Removable snap hood
- Cell phone/credit card pocket
- Neck hook for hanging
- Easy machine wash
- This poncho style cape is the ideal choice if you are looking for maximum space
- A silhouette that works well with sneakers or dressed up with knee high boots
- Shape allows for large purse, puffy winter coat or instrument to be worn underneath
- Bow collar can be worn open or closed
Care for your cape and it will care for you.
Even superheroes need a little TLC. Follow these care instructions to prolong the life of your cape.
- Keep your cape inside a garment bag when unworn.
- Hang it on a quality hanger.
- Should the garment surface get soaked in an intense shower, put the cape on a hanger to air dry naturally.
- MACHINE WASH COLD WITH MILD DETERGENT
- GENTLE CYCLE
- WASH SEPARATELY
- TUMBLE DRY ON LOW
- IRON ON LOW IF NEEDED
- DO NOT WRING, TWIST OR BLEACH
- DO NOT IRON MEMBRANE
- DO NOT IRON VEGAN LEATHER
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
Shell: Nylon / Elastane, Membrane & Backer: Polyester, Vegan Leather: PU & PES